Sales Associate Position Available
SunStar USA is an international manufacturer of industrial embroidery equipment with offices on a global scale. There are two locations in the U.S., in Miami Fl, and in Fullerton Ca. Currently the Fullerton office is the factory direct branch in the US, offering our customers everything from new equipment, to parts and service. This branch is currently expanding rapidly and we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Sales Associate.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or an equivalent field.
- Two to four years of experience in a similar role.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis.
- Must be adept at speaking with people.
- Must be able to work diligently and adapt in a high paced environment.
- Ability to manage people.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Prior knowledge of sewing/embroidery industry.
- Marketing experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Quickbooks.
Responsibilities of this job include:
- Locating and securing new sales reps and technicians.
- Managing local and regional sales reps and technicians.
- Both inside and outside sales.
- Internet and print marketing.
- Aid in building and growing of the brand across the US market.
If interested in this position please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can be reached at 714-871-3995
More information on our company can be found at www.swfusa.com.
Regional Sales Positions Available
AZ, CA, ID, LA, MT, NV, NM, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY
SunStar USA is rapidly expanding and looking for full time Regional Salesmen throughout the following
markets. Successful candidates will be an energetic self-starter able to operate independently and
successfully target and close new/existing customer accounts. Competitive packages are available to
both upper level and entry level candidates.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Targeting/Closing new and existing customer accounts
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Learn products, pricing and sales strategies of SunStar USA
- Build sales skills and customer base within assigned regional market
- Communicate with home office on performance, targets, and upcoming events
- Constant contact with new and existing customers informing about promotions, new products, and company events
Please Send Cover Letter and Resume to:
- 2+ years of previous sales experience, preferably in Embroidery/Sewing Industry
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Embroidery Industry
- Bachelors Degree or previous experience substitute
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Power Point